While Tayler-Made Broker Solutions will take all reasonable measures to ensure an efficient, uninterrupted and error-free service to all its brokers, neither Tayler-Made Broker Solutions nor any of its employees, representatives or assigns will be liable to any broker for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature caused by or attributable to any:
1. fact or circumstance beyond the reasonable control of Tayler-Made Broker Solutions, including the breakdown or interruption in the services provided by external service providers and the unavailability or defective performance of any software or any of the services available on or from this website;
2. breach of privacy, security or confidentiality or any infringement of intellectual property rights by any person or entity;
3. loss, damage, destruction, theft, contamination or corruption of any data, information or content accessible from or available on this website;
4. reliance on, publication or use of any information or data contained on or accessible from this website including information and data contained in advertising banners, third-party software, pop-up windows, buttons, intermarital, hypertext links and advertising sponsorships;
5. failure by a visitor or online customers to maintain the confidentiality of their personal username and password, or the disclosure of personal usernames and/or passwords to any person or entity;
6. hacking, infection by viruses, Trojan horses, or any other computer programming routines or software that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any software programme, system, data or personal information;
7. failure to adhere to the provisions of any terms and conditions governing the use and access to the services and facilities offered from time to time on this website;
8. any lawful act or omission by Tayler-Made Broker Solutions, its representatives and service providers in respect of or relating to the maintenance and support of this website and any supporting software or otherwise in the interests of protecting Tayler-Made Broker Solutions’s proprietary rights or the privacy and confidentiality of visitors and online customers and their personal information;
9. and consequential or indirect loss or damage whether foreseeable or otherwise.
E-mails send by Tayler-Made Broker Solutions contains privileged or confidential information and may be subject to legal privilege. E-mails and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Access to e-mails by anyone other than the intended individual or entity is therefore strictly prohibited. If an e-mail is received in error, please notify Tayler-Made Broker Solutions immediately. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy or in any other way deal with such e-mail. Please delete such e-mail from your system immediately. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
Presumption and Indemnity Clause
The user of this site hereby indemnifies and holds Tayler-Made Broker Solutions harmless against all and any loss, liability, action, lawsuits, proceedings, costs, demands, and damages of all and every kind, (including but not limited to, direct, indirect, special or consequential damages), and whether in an action based on contract, negligence or any other action, arising out of or in connection with the failure or delay in the performance of the services offered on this website, or in the use of these services offered, information and / or images available on this web-site, whether due to Tayler-Made Broker Solutions’s negligence or not.
Termination and Variation
Tayler-Made Broker Solutions reserves the right to alter, restrict and/or terminate the services on its website to the user in particular, or to the public in general, without notice or reason, or to revise these terms and conditions at any time. Such changes will be posted on this website and be deemed to have been accepted by the user if the user continues using the website. The obligation, therefore, will be on the user of this website to review these terms and conditions at regular intervals. General These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa, and the user of this website will submit to the jurisdiction of the South African courts. Tayler-Made Broker Solutions failure to exercise any right or provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
Tayler-Made Broker Solutions engages third parties that help it deliver its banner advertisements and other online communications. The third parties may collect and use information about Tayler-Made Broker Solution’s customers to help us understand the offers, promotions, and types of advertising that are most appealing to its customers.
1. A car or light delivery vehicle selected for guaranteed value older than 20 years requires two valuation certificates from reputable dealers.
2. At renewal date of the policy, the value will automatically be adjusted to the latest TransUnion Retail value.